Submersible electropump for wells
- Multistage submersible electropumps for the lift of clean water in pressurization installations, widely used for its installation in tanks and open wells.
- Motor: 2850 rpm, cooled by pumped water.
- Safety class: IP-X8.
- Insulation: B.
- Shaft and sleeve: Stainless steel.
- Pump body, suction grid and diffusers: Polypropylene (PP)
- Impellers: Noryl.
- Mechanical seals (double): Ceramic / Graphite
- Electric cable: H07RN-F with Schuko plug x 10 m
- Max. temperature: 35ºC.
- Max. immersion depth: 7 m.
- All models include level switch, capacitor and circuit breaker integrated.