The peripheral pumps are small-sized pumps ideal for installations where high pressure and low flow rates are required:
- Self-priming peripheral pumps up to 7 meters PE range ideal for small industrial pressure equipments or agricultural applications.
PEPeripheral self-priming pumps
- Peripheral pump.
- Widely used for systems with limited flows and high pressures.
- Maximum suction depth is 7 m.
- Motor: 2900 rpm, closed motor with external ventilation.
- Safety class: IP-44.
- Insulation: F.
- Shaft: Stainless steel.
- Pump body and union body: Cast iron.
- Impeller: Brass.
- Impeller-body seal faces: Brass.
- Mechanical seal: Ceramic / Graphite.
- Max. water temp.: 80ºC.
- Max. ambient temp.: 40ºC.
- Thermal protection and electrical cable with SCHUKO-M connector included.