The fire-fighting pressure equipments are used to supply water to equipped fire hydrants (BIE) built under the standard UNE 23.500:2012.
- Fire-fighting pressure equipments GUNE range basically composed of an electric main pump, an electric \\\"jockey\\\" pump and an electrical switchboard under standard UNE 23.500:2012 (Annex C).
- Fire-fighting groups composed of an electric main pump plus a jockey pump, built under UNE 23.500:2018 standard (Simple supply) fully equipped to supply armed fire faucets (RIA).
- Main electrical pump.
- Jockey electrical pump.
- Electric switchboard according to standard UNE 23.500:2018 (Simple Supply).
- Shut-off ball-valves.
- Retention valves.
- Stainless steel imp. manifold.
- Pressure tranducer 0-10 BAR.
- Calibrated safety valve (does not need regulation).
- Manometer 0-10 BAR.
- Hydropneumatic tank 24L.
- Assembled over frames.
- Control panel with electronic regulation and pressure reading by electronic transducer (without pressure switches).
- The equipments are setup and regulated in factory, which simplifies their start-up.